Fake Bensedin contains a substance named fentanyl in place of diazepam. Fentanyl is like morphine, but it is 70 to 80 times more potent. It is also a pain relief medicine prescribed to patients after surgery. But it has side effects and cannot be prescribed for regular use. It can cause drowsiness, vomiting, or respiratory depression.
Be mindful of the following while buying Bensedin diazepam: –
- Buy from an authentic source
- If a brand of this medicine has suited you, then accept that same brand always
- Conduct the Fentanyl Test to check the authenticity of the medicine
You can perform this easy fentanyl testing experiment.
- Crush tablet/crystal in powder form
- Put equivalent to one-time intake powder in a shallow glass.
- Mix it well with sterile water
- Insert the test stripes into the liquid such that only one line dip inside for 15 seconds
- Hold the strip straight for 2 minutes. A process called chromatography will take place.
- The result is positive if liquid reaches the first line on the strip after 2 minutes.
- If fluid crosses both lines on the strip, the result is negative.
- A positive result means fentanyl is detected in medicine.
- A negative result implies fentanyl is not present.
What is Bensedin diazepam?
Bensedin is taken by mouth. Your doctor can direct whether to take it with food or without it. If the doctor prescribes the liquid form of this medication, then carefully measure the dose of medicine.
What is Bensedin 10mg used for?
Bensedin treats patients who have insomnia, disturbed sleep cycle, anxiety, muscle tension, etc. It is a pain reliever used to calm a patient before surgery. The intake of Bensedin should be as prescribed by the physician because it is a common thought that sleeping pills can be addictive.
Who should not take Bensedin?
People with the following problems or disorders must not take Bensedin Diazepam:
- Lungs/kidney or liver disorder
- Pregnant women
- Mental health issues
- Weak muscles
What does 10mg of diazepam do to you?
Galenika bensedin diazepam can make you sleepy, and this drowsiness can go on to the next day. You feel calm, relaxed and in some cases euphoric. It slows down the central nervous system (CNS). This action cures anxiety for a short time. It can also affect your vision for some time because of drowsiness. That is why, driving is not allowed after taking diazepam.
Bensedin diazepam 10mg side effects
This medicine can rarely cause allergy. However, consult your doctor immediately if you see any symptoms of
- Allergic reaction, i.e., itching
- Swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Trouble urination
- Yellow eyes
Is Bensedin a diazepam?
Bensedin Diazepam belongs to the kind of drug called benzodiazepines. All the medicines in this group work similarly. Bensedin has a tint of diazepam in it. The concentration of diazepam varies in 2mg, 5mg, and10mg of bensedin.
Where can I buy bensedin diazepam?
There is no need to look further you can buy bensedin diazepam in UK from an authentic website such as Medicares. Because our website provides authentic bensedin diazepam.
Since fake Bensedin diazepam has polluted the market, the adverse effects of those fake medicine have led to hospital admissions and even death. Be wise; buy medicine from authentic sources.
Does diazepam 10 mg make you sleepy?
Yes, diazepam can make you sleepy. It slows down brain activity by calming the nerves. It causes drowsiness that helps you fall asleep. It is also prescribed as a sleeping pill.
How much diazepam should I take to sleep?
The dose of diazepam for anxiety-related insomnia is 5mg to 15mg. This medicine should be taken once a day before bedtime.
What Colour is 10mg diazepam?
Diazepam is available in different concentrations, and every concentration has a unique color. Some diazepams are yellow, blue, or white.
· Drug: Diazepam
· Strength: 10 mg
· Pill Imprint: barr 555 164
· Color: Blue
· Shape: Round