What Is Bosnalijek Nitrazepam Nipam 5mg?
Nitrazepam is a hypnotic drug. It excites the neurotransmitters that block nerve impulses. It calms the brain. Nitrazepam is used for severe sleeplessness. It relaxes stiff muscles. Bosnalijek Nipam (Nitrazepam) 5mg is a sedative drug. It treats severe insomnia. Take a low dose because a high amount can be habit-forming. Treatment should be as short as possible and start with the lowest effective dose. A few days to two weeks, including the tapering-off process, should make up the treatment time. It may exceed a maximum of four weeks, including the tapering-off process. Dosage adjustments should be made individually. The course of treatment should be intermittent. Long-term usage is not recommended.
Uses Of Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg (Nitrazepam)?
Using Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg has several benefits.:
- Relax central muscles
- Treat severe insomnia
- Effective in disabling anxiety
- Uninterrupted 8 hours sleep
What Is The Recommended Dosage Of Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg (Nitrazepam)?
5 mg before you go to bed. The doctor may increase the dose to 10 mg for some patients. (Nitrazepam is also available in 10mg as Nitravet Nitrazepam 10mg)
Below The Age Of 12 Years:
- 2.5–5 mg before going to bed.
- Doses should not exceed half of those generally recommended for adults.
- The dose should be reduced in patients suffering from chronic pulmonary insufficiency or chronic renal or hepatic disease.
What Are The Side Effects Of Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg (Nitrazepam)?
Some Severe Side Effects Are:
- Uncontrolled body movements
Rare Side Effects Are:
- Skin rash
- Visual disturbances
- Difficulty in breathing
- Decreased frequency of urination
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines or any of the excipients (see Section 6.1).
- Hypersensitivity reactions with benzodiazepines include rash, angioedema and hypertension been reported on rare occasions in susceptible patients.
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency, respiratory depression, as ventilatory failure may be exacerbated
- Acute Porphyria
- Myasthenia gravis, as the condition may be exacerbated
- Sleep apnea syndrome, as the condition may be exacerbated
- Severe hepatic insufficiency (elimination half-life of nitrazepam may be prolonged).
- Phobic or obsessional states and chronic psychosis
- Use in children.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
Buy Online Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg (Nitrazepam) in UK?
You can buy it online from our Website .We are offering discounted rates and next-day delivery.
What Is The Price Of Bosnalijek Nipam 5mg (Nitrazepam)?
The cost of Bosnalijek Nipam 5 mg, 30 tablet pack is £50. We are selling it online at a reduced price of £30.
How Much Time Does Delivery Take?
It takes us only twenty-four hours to deliver your order.
How Does Nipam(Nitrazepam) Work In The Body?
It stimulates GABA substance in the body. That blocks the nerve impulses. Hence, it calms the mind. A calm mind is the one that is free of sleeplessness, and anxiety.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
It usually takes 30 minutes to start producing a sleeping effect. You can have 6 to 8 hours of lasting sleep after taking just one dose.
Can This Medicine Be Used During Pregnancy?
Avoid this medicine, especially in 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
Can I Take Alcohol With This Medicine?
No, do not take alcohol with sedative medicines.