Genus pharmaceuticals Lorazepam is a benzodiazepine. They are hypothesized to function by boosting the activity of specific neurotransmitters in the brain. Their core function is to make particular brain neurotransmitters more active.
Benefits Of Lorazepam Genus Brand
The benefits of Lorazepam Genus Brand are the following:
- It may be used to treat anxiety disorder, or for the temporary reduction of anxiety before surgery.
- Additionally it is also offered as an injectable version, that could be applied to the management of protracted seizures.
What Is The Recommended Dosage Of Lorazepam 2.5 Mg Genus?
Tablets of Lorazepam are taken orally. According to the patients response, the dose, frequency of administration and the length of therapy should all be customized for best results.
Usual Adult dose for anxiety:
- Initial dose : 2-3 mg orally 2-3 times a day
- Maintenance dose : 1-2 mg 2-3 times a day
Usual Adult dose for Insomnia
- 2-4 mg one time a day at bedtime
Usual Geriatric dose for anxiety
- 1-2 mg per day in divided doses
Usual pediatric dose for anxiety
- 12 years or older
- 2-3 mg per day ,2-3 times a day
Usual pediatric dose for insomnia
- 12 years or older
- 2-4 mg one time a day at bedtime
What Is Lorazepam 2.5 mg Sublingual Used For?
The uses of Genus Lorazepam are as under :
- Used for temporary reduction of depression – related anxiety symptoms
- Lorazepam is used for the treatment of short term relief of anxiety disorders such as panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.
- It is used as an effective therapy of insomnia caused by anxiety.
- It is used to calm down and ease down anxiety before surgery.
How Lorazepam 2.5mg Genus Brand Works?
Lorazepam 2.5 mg Genus, is used to treat anxiety, as an anticonvulsant and also has calming and sedative properties. The medicine effects come from its strong affinity for the GABA benzodiazepine receptor complex , which increases the sensitivity to GABA ( a neurotransmitter that blocks impulses between nerve cells in the brain ) . Anxiety , mood problems , seizure disorders and pain have all been connected to low GABA levels.
Patient Tips :
- The medicine can be taken with or without the meal.
- It can be given in divided doses, with the largest dose at bedtime when used to treat anxiety.
- Do not alter the doses without the consent of your health care adviser .
- Lorazepam can cause drowsiness, which can prove fatal for driving. In order to combat any type of dangerous incident avoid doing such activities.
Other Types Of Lorazepam Available At Our Store:
Lorazepam 2.5mg PVL
Lorazepam 2.5 mg PVL is available at Medicares! Buy with us to use this as a short term therapy( 2-4 weeks) to treat anxiety or as a tranquillizer to treat your sleeping difficulties.
Lorazepam 2.5mg Morning Side
Lorazepam 2.5mg MA Holder Genethics
Lorazepam 2.5 mg MA holder Genethics is available at our store and it is the most suitable medication for combatting sleep disorders and anxiety.
Lorazepam 2.5 mg Aristo
Buy Lorazepam Aristo from our store which contains the active substance Lorazepam which has anxiolytic and tension decreasing qualities.
Lorazepam 2.5mg Almus
Lorazepam 2.5mg Almus is also available at our store. It has sedative and hypnotic properties.
Lorazepam HF 2.5 mg 30 tablets
Buy Lorazepam HF 2.5mg from our store, to help you reduce anxiety , decrease agitation, and helps in induction of sleep .
Side Effects Of Lorazepam/Ativan
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention:
Call your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects may occur.
- Bleeding gums
- Bloody urine or stools
- Irregular heartbeat
- Reddening of skin
Side effects not requiring immediate medical attention:
- Double vision
- Muscle aches
Lorazepam 2.5mg Tablets are yellow, capsule-shaped tablets, measuring approximately 4 x 8mm, plain on one face and ‘gp’ breakbar ’20’ on the other.
Treatment to be given:
- Under close medical supervision
- At the lowest effective dose
- For the shortest possible duration (not exceeding 4 weeks)
- Hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines or to any of the other ingredients
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency: respiratory depression; sleep apnoea (risk of further respiratory depression)
- Obsessional states (inadequate evidence of safety and efficacy)
- Severe hepatic insufficiency (may precipitate encephalopathy)
- Planning a pregnancy
- Pregnancy (unless there are compelling reasons)
- Myasthenia gravis
Affects on Fertility, Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnancy: Benzodiazepines should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the first and last trimesters. Benzodiazepines may cause foetal damage when administered to pregnant women. If the drug is prescribed to a woman of childbearing potential, she should be warned to contact her physician about stopping the drug if she intends to become, or suspects that she is, pregnant.
There is a possibility that infants born to mothers who take benzodiazepines chronically during the later stages of pregnancy may develop physical dependence. Infants of mothers who ingested benzodiazepines for several weeks or more preceding delivery have been reported to have withdrawal symptoms during the postnatal period. Symptoms such as hypoactivity, hypotonia, hypothermia, respiratory depression, apnoea, feeding problems, and impaired metabolic response to cold stress have been reported in neonates born of mothers who have received benzodiazepines during the late phase of pregnancy or at delivery.
Lactation: Lorazepam is excreted in small amounts in breast milk. Mothers who are breast-feeding should not take benzodiazepines. Sedation and inability to suckle have occurred in neonates of lactating mothers taking benzodiazepines.
What Is The Price Of Lorazepam 2.5mg Genus Pharmaceuticals In The UK?
Lorazepam 2.5mg Tablets £12.50
Lorazepam UK Next Day Delivery
You can order Lorazepam 2.5mg Genus with us and your order will be guaranteed fast next working day delivery. It is delivered within the time frame of 24 hours to your doorstep. Our fast delivery makes the process seamless, efficient and hassle free which will give you peace of mind.