What Is Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Key Pharms?
A sedative or hypnotic drug called zolpidem tartrate 10 mg key pharms has undergone numerous clinical studies and was FDA approved in 1992 for the management of insomnia. (Learn how to manage insomnia with insomnia helpers).
What Is Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Key Pharms Used For?
Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg key pharms are used for:
- Difficulty sleeping or staying asleep
- Awaking in the middle of the night
The Recommended Dosage Of Zolpidem Tartrate Key Pharm
Dosage For Insomnia With Trouble Falling Asleep
- The initial dose for women is 5mg and 5-10 mg for men taken before bedtime.
- The maximum dose that can be administered is 10 mg once at bedtime.
Dosage For Trouble Falling Or Staying Asleep
- The initial dose for women is 6.25mg and for men 6.25-12.5 mg for men, taken before bedtime.
- The maximum dose that can be administered is 12.5mg once at bedtime.
Dosage For Trouble Falling Asleep After Waking Up
- The initial dose for women is 1.75mg and for men is 3.5mg. This medication should only be taken in the middle of the night when you have four more hours to sleep.
Side Effects Of Zolpidem Tartrate Key Pharms
A serious allergic reaction could be brought on by zolpidem. If you have any of the following symptoms of an allergic reaction: hives, trouble breathing, nausea, vomiting, or swelling of your lips, face, tongue, or throat, get emergency medical attention. Call your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: hallucinations, confusion, anxiety, depression, anger or agitation, memory issues, strange thoughts, thoughts of harming yourself, or a sense that you could pass out.
Common Side Effects Include:
- Daytime sleepiness
How Does Zolpidem Tartrate Work To Treat Insomnia?
Zolpidem tartrate works to treat insomnia by affecting the chemicals in the brain that affect sleep. People with insomnia frequently experience a chemical imbalance that disrupts sleep patterns. The medicine increases the action of the neurotransmitter GABA, which inhibits the neuron activity linked to insomnia. As a result, brain activity starts to decrease, enabling individuals to fall and stay asleep.
Precautions When Taking Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Key Pharms
If you are currently dealing with a medical ailment, for instance, before taking this medicine, talk to your doctor if you have obstructive lung disease, sleep apnea, liver illness, multiple sclerosis, or myasthenia gravis, a rare but deadly disorder.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Zolpidem Tartrate:
- Quicker sleep is made possible by zolpidem tartrate
- In around 30 minutes, the medicine starts to take effect.
- The quality of your sleep can significantly improve after taking zolpidem tartrate for just seven to ten days.
Price Of Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg key Pharms
Price of 30 tablets zolpidem tartrate 10 mg is £40.00.